Homeowners in search of inspiration for their next renovation project will find plenty of ideas at this year’s Glebe House Tour taking place on Sunday, Sept. 15 between 1 and 4 p.m.
A variety of styles will be represented in this year’s selection of homes. Find modern elements to rustic detailing in the five private homes on tour this year:
- 298 Clemow Ave.: A home that includes a décor and feel that is light yet promotes pops of colour.
- 280 Second Ave.: Rooms are unified with clean lines and bright whites yet are contrasted with dark accents.
- 70 Renfrew Ave.: Where interiors favour soft neutrals and warm textures.
- 55 Fifth Ave.: A space where breezy blues and browns play with subtle pops of colour.
- 14 Monkland Ave.: A home that both nurtures its natural older elements while incorporating modern elements.
Volunteers will be on hand at each home to direct attendees and answer questions. Food and beverages are prohibited on the tour; however, participants can enjoy tea and baked goods at the Glebe Community Centre from 2:30 to 5:00 p.m.
The annual tour is in support of the Glebe Neighbourhood Activities Group (GNAG) and its subsidy program that helps children with special needs participate in programs and activities.
Advanced tickets are $30 and $35 the day of the event for attendees ages 11 and up. Tickets can be purchased at gnag.ca, at the Glebe Community Centre or by phone at 613-564-1058. The event runs rain or shine. For more information and tips on how to have a successful tour, visit the GNAG website.